SCHOOL’S OUT FOR WINTAAH. SCHOOL’S OUT FOR-EVAAH!
Kinda. Well, at least for the next 30 days. I am free from the confines of school! And then, all that’s left is spring semester. Bring it on, 2014.
Obviously, since it was finals week, I did my fellow peers proud by reading almost everything except the materials that I probably (definitely) should have been, and in true procrastination form, here were my obsessions one day late:
- This SNL monologue is probably the best thing to happen ever. Featuring Paul Rudd, he invites his Anchorman 2 castmates to the stage to join him and One Direction in the remixed version of “Afternoon Delight.” Pure magic.
- These 11 things the media does that piss off PR – hilariously true. The GIFS only add to the hilarity.
- This video where women like football more than men do. This world is a beautiful, beautiful place that I need to live in immediately.
- These dogs that are experiencing the best day of their lives, because they are finally on their way to their first home! No shame when I say I shed a few tears as I scrolled through these ear-to-ear doggy smiles.
- In similar doggy news, this dog breed selector by IAMS dog food is literally GENIUS. My roommate S and I spent probably four hours figuring out, researching, and inevitably attempting to buy the perfect dogs for us, and our inevitable move to the East Coast. (Because y’all KNOW that I’m about to start livin’ like that blonde lady in the movie Buddy.) My dream of owning a golden retriever might have to wait a few years until I have something larger than an apartment to give the big guy…